Day 1: Transfer in – Manado City Tour
Upon arrival at Sam Ratulangi airport, meet and greet with our team. we will take you on a city tour in Manado, You will visiting Second World War monument that was a memorial Allied victory over Japanese occupation, Traditional local market, Ban Hin Kiong Temple, Chinese temple, North Sulawesi Museum, Jesus Blessing statue, and Merciful building. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2: Minahasa Highland Tour
We depart from your hotel heading for the Small Village of Woloan, where you can see the Minahasan Style Houses being built knock down style traditional food & flower market in Tomohon. Tondano Lake then have lunch at local restaurant. After having lunch on Tondano Lake, then continue to visit Pulutan Village a cottage industry for making Pottery. As we start to head back towards Manado, the WW II Japanese Caves are a must to visit & explore and Last stop is Lake Linow (the changing color lake) before we go to hotel
Day 3: Bunaken tour – Transfer out
After breakfast, we will take you to Snorkelling at Bunaken Island a Marvellous Sea Garden.It is one of the most beautiful Sea Garden in the world for its Magnificent Marine Life formation and thousand varieties fish. We will take you to Ratulangi Airport for your departure.
Price per pax Minimum 2 people : Rp. 2 800 000
- Accomodation 2 nights Incl. breakfast
- Transportation Ac
- Transfer in-out
- Tour guide professional
- Entrance fee + Meals per itinerary
- Domestic flight + Airport tax
- Personal Expenses ( phones, mini bar, laundry, etc )
- Tipping for Guide + Driver
- Travel Insurance
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Down Payment 50% /pax
- No Refund for Unused Tour in Tour Period
- Tour Itinerary & Prices are subject to change without notice due airlines & tour sites regulations
- Cancellation Fee :
- 15 – 30 days before departure will be charge 50% from Tour Price
- 7 – 15 days before departure will be charge 80% from Tour Price
- Less than 7 days before departure will be charge 100% from Tour Price
- In the state of Force Majeure/ forced/ not resolved due to Natural disasters, riots, tense atmosphere and others. The itinerary can be changed both composition and the schedule without prior notice for the benefit and security of the entire group. In this case, Kencana Tour is not responsible for the cost or refund for unused paid service, including to the extra cost.
- For the fluency of tour, itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.